To help us serve your child we need some items from you...

Copy of your child's insurance card or Military Sponsor's ID card.


Copy of any therapy evalautions done in the last year.


Copy of prescription for therapy


Copy of current school IEP if you child is 3 years old or older.


Complete the Patient Information forms we provide.


Additionally several insurers require a referral from your doctor, please call

your doctor's office to have this sent to you insurer.


If you have questions, please call 757-473-8016.

Get Social with Us

Print Print | Sitemap
© Dianne D. Epplein and Associates, Inc.